quickly turn your photos and videos into polished movies
With Windows Live Movie Maker, you can quickly turn your photos and videos into polished movies. Add special effects, transitions, sound, and captions to help tell your story. And sharing with friends and family is easy whether on the web, a computer, TV, mobile device, or a DVD.
Try an AutoMovie theme
- Just pick the photos and videos you want to use, and Movie Maker does the rest.
- Once your movie's done, it's easy to post it on popular social networking and video sharing sites.
- Import photos and videos from your PC or camera into Movie Maker to start making movies.
- Make your movie look like you want it to, with editing tools that let you easily trim, split, and speed up or slow down your movie.
- Add and edit your movie's soundrack. Adjust the volume, fade music in or out, and more.
Here are some key features of "Windows Live Movie Maker 2011":
Add videos and photos:
- Movie Maker and Windows Live Photo Gallery work together so it's easy to organize and select the photos and videos you want to use in your next movie.
- Add text, transitions, effects, and more. Change as much as you want, or let Movie Maker do it for you.
- Post your movie to your favorite sites including YouTube, Facebook, Windows Live SkyDrive, and many others, right from Movie Maker.
Software rating: 9 / 10 points
Supported Languages: English, Croatian, German
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8